Elizabeth practices in the area of estate planning, charitable planning, estate settlement and probate, and trust administration, and also handles adoption cases.
Illinois State Bar Association (Member, Trusts and Estates Section)
American Bar Associations (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
State Bar of Arizona (Member, Probate and Trust Section)
Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council
Ms. Spilotro advises individuals, couples, blended families, and unmarried couples in committed relationships to plan for incapacity, care for loved ones with special needs, and provide for family and beloved causes after death. In her adoption work, she counsels prospective birthparents on their options for adoption placement, facilitates selection of prospective adoptive parents, negotiates post-placement contact, and handles all legal aspects of adoption finalization.
- Board Member (2005-2009) and President (2008-09), Junior League of Tucson, Inc.
- Board Member, Tanque Verde Schools Education Enrichment Foundation
- Founder/Member, Tanque Verde Association of Parents and Leaders United for Schools (Tanque Verde A-PLUS)
- Member, Community Food Bank Planned Giving Council
- 2008 YWCA of Tucson Woman on the Move honoree
Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law
1994, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO, B.A.
1997, Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.